The Company's Annual General Meeting will be held as a virtual Annual General Meeting without the physical presence of shareholders or their proxies (with the exception of the Company's proxies).
For registered shareholders and their proxies, the entire Annual General Meeting, including any question answering and voting, will be live-streamed via the password-protected internet service. Via the password-protected internet service, duly registered shareholders (or their proxies) may, among other things, follow the live-stream of the virtual Annual General Meeting, exercise their voting rights by way of electronic postal vote, grant power of attorney, submit questions by 6 June 2022, at 24:00 hrs. (CEST) [midnight] at the latest or file objections against a resolution of the Annual General Meeting in accordance with the procedures provided for this purpose.
LOGIN to the password-protected internet service: https://socialchain.better-orange.de)
Please note the registration deadline: Wednesday, 1 June 2022, 24:00 hrs. (CEST) [midnight]. You can register to attend the virtual Annual General Meeting and to exercise your voting rights via the password-protected internet service until the end of the registration period. Shareholders who are registered in the Company's share register no later than 00:00 hrs. (CEST) on 18 May 2022 will be sent their individual access data (access code and access password) together with the invitation to the Annual General Meeting.
Persons other than the registered shareholders or their proxies cannot follow the Annual General Meeting on the internet. In case of subsequent (sub)authorisation, the following applies: The use of the password-protected internet service by the proxy requires that the proxy receives the corresponding access data.
- Agenda Annual General Meeting 2022
- Information pursuant to Section 125 para. 2 German Stock Corporation Act (AktG) in connection with Section 125 para. 5 AktG, Article 4 para. 1 and Table 3 of the Annex to Implementing Regulation (EU) 2018/1212
- Annual Report 2021 incl. Consolidated Financial Statements, Group Management Report, Explanatory Report of the Executive Board on the Disclosures Pursuant to § 289a, § 315a HGB and Report of the Supervisory Board
- Annual financial statements 2021 and management report (only available in German)
- Report of the Management Board on the utilisation of the Authorised Capital 2020/I and the Authorised Capital 2021/I
- Written report of the Management Board on TOP 6 concerning the reasons for the exclusion of the subscription right pursuant to Sections 203 (2) sentence 2 AktG, 186 (4) sentence 2 AktG
- Written report of the Management Board on TOP 8 concerning the reasons for the exclusion of the subscription right pursuant to Sections 186 (4) sentence 2 AktG, 221 (4) AktG
- Compensation report for the financial year 2021 on TOP 9 incl. audit opinion
- Remuneration system Executive Board
- Remuneration system for the Supervisory Board
- Articles of Association of The Social Chain AG (only available in German)
- Explanations with regard to TOP 1
- Explanations on shareholder rights
- Total number of shares and voting rights at the time of convening the Annual General Meeting
There are currently no opposing motions.
- Registration form
- Proxy authorization and issuing instructions to the proxies nominated by the Company
- Proxy to a person of your choice
Confirmation of the counting of votes pursuant to section 129 (5) sentence 1 AktG:
Pursuant to § 129 para. 5 sentence 1 AktG, the person voting may request confirmation from the company within one month after the day of the Annual General Meeting as to whether and how his/her vote was counted. A request to this effect may be sent by e-mail to: (email@example.com)